
I read constantly... So I could never choose just one book that is my favorite. Can I ever?? But seriously, give me $100 and I will probably spend it on books. So my favorites are as follows...
Jane Eyre~ I read this in high school in a classic novel class. and i was so surprised by how much i liked this book.

The Secret Life of Bees~ Loved it. Probably my favorite novel. Can't wait til the movie comes out because it looks like a really good cast. Sue Monk Kidd is a great writer and I love her other books as well. She reminds me alot of Barbara Kingsolver, another one of my favorite authors.

The Fountainhead~ Very interesting philosophy on art and architechture. It was one of those books i had to force myself to keep reading through but after I was done I was really glad I had read it and actually enjoyed. This summer I tried reading Atlas Shrugged but it is kinda hard to read while you are also trying to make sure the 2 girls you are watching don't eat too much candy and wear their helmets.

The Learners~ Definitely my favorite designed book. Love this book. I was so excited when i found out Chip Kidd was coming out with a new book because i loved The Cheese Monkeys as well. I mean.. its not the best read ever. But it is one of my favorite books. It is the only one that i have at school with me out of these... Sometimes I wish Chip Kidd wouldnt promote himself so much but alas tis who he is. As a design student I find what he has to say about form and content and the process hilarious and intriguing.
No comments:
Post a Comment