skip to main | skip to sidebar

Flying Penguin

It's turned into something else entirely

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Am I doing the Right thing?

yeah. Because then I think..




what else would you do Katie?

So I will just go with the flow and do what I need to do. And maybe ask God for advice every once in awhile.
Posted by dorrk at 10:40 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
dorrk
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ▼  2008 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • Favorite Book(s)
      • Favorite Memory
      • Favorite Candy
      • 100 Words In Less Than 5 Minutes...
      • Am I doing the Right thing?

My Blog List

  • Kate Bornstein's Blog for Teens, Freaks and Other Outlaws
    Come Up to the Lab: My Gender Workshop
    10 years ago
  • Stuff White People Like
    #136: My So-Called Life
    15 years ago
  • Jessica Esch: In My Head
  • 30,000 feet
  • Yo! Japan.